Saturday, February 14, 2009

I wish you Love!


It's Valentine's Day and on this day meant for lovers I wish all the wonderful women in my life and all the men who love them LOVE in return. It can be difficult for so many wonderful women who don't recognize their greatness or who don't have someone in their corner to remind them of how wonderful they truly are. So, for these women and for you reading now... this is for you:

I wish you..

A loving eye that will never judge
A mended heart where there are cracks
A strong shoulder when your head is heavy
A warm embrace where there is need for support
A kind word when in need of a positive affirmation
A good friend who loves you unconditionally to remind of your greatness
And much more love than you think your heart can hold but I know your heart deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment