Saturday, August 29, 2009

Girlfriends Day





One of my childhood girlfriends I've know since I was 5 years old sent me an email for Girlfriends Day. I loved the sentiment of the email but even more, it reminded me of the love I have for all girlfriends in my life who continue to uplift me, encourage me, and think the best of me... even when I don't think the best about myself. So to all my girlfriends, sister friends and fellow readers this one is for you...

Life is

Too short to wake up with
regrets.
So love

the people
who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't

just because you can.
Believe everything happens for
a reason.
If you get a second chance,

grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.

Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.






I'll add... live life with purpose, laugh out loud, pray often, ask for help when you need it, forgive everyone, love hard and dream BIG! Happy Girlfriend Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Girlfriend day to you too, Danielle. So sweet like a cupcake! That's you!

    ReplyDelete