Friday, February 19, 2010

Sade is back... stronger than pride and stronger than EVER

We haven't heard from Sade in ten years.  "What have you been doing", interviewers asked her on Talk Show after Talk Show.  She often answered with something like "oh, just living."  Then she mentions her 13 year old daughter and we know exactly what she's been doing... being a Mother... experiencing the world outside of the traps that come with the music business... collecting life experiences that gave her pause and strength.  The result... her AMAZING new album "Solder of Love".  I can totally relate to the title with lyrics like:
I am lost
But I don't doubt (oh!)
So I ride
I have the will to survive

In the wild wild west,
Trying my hardest
Doing my best
To stay alive

I am love's soldier!
I know that love will come
Turn it all around

I'm a soldier of love
I'm a soldier
Check out the video for a Solder Of Love, the first single off  the album, from the Sade website.  If you haven't purchased her album yet go get it today!  You can purchase the album in stores and it's also available online at iTunes and Amazon.  Trust me, you won't regret you bought it.  By the way, my favorite song is "In Another Time" and I'll tell you why... in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment