Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grown Folk Talk on Men, Women and Relationships...

What Do Men Really Want?

Now What? is BACK! I decided to tackle an easy topic for the comeback episode "What Do Men Really Want" (insert sarcasm here.) I’ve been dating since I was 15 and I STILL don’t know what men really want. I’ve been told it is sex, food,  and for women to shut up… not necessarily in that order. Yeah, well, that's NOT gonna happen!

A women we’ve been empowered and we are comfortable in our own skin and in our role as sexually liberated career woman in charge of their own destiny. You may even hear women say, “I don’t need a man”. But, forget what you heard, we DO need a man. At least I do. Having claimed that premise, what the hell do these men really want? Usher sang “we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed”.  Is that it? Is that the key to all this? Oh, I know, you’re going to say men just want to be loved, honored and understood. Really?

To help me tackle this broad is were the  Witches behind the widely popular blog, The Witches Brew.  Ranging in age from their mid-30s to mid-40s this group of feisty women added an amazing energy and sass to the show. Joining them are their fellas, the Ask A Dude© guys, who shed some interesting light on what men want. Plus, we had some very interesting decision going on in the chat room.

I'm not sure we figured out What Men Really Want but we had a great conversation and you'll enjoy this show as we talk about what men (and women) want in relationships. Enjoy!

          
Listen to internet radio with Danielle Ricks on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment